OK, it is early to line up every single show that you're going to be watching this fall. What the hell, why not.
TVLine is a great site for TV news. They put together a TV grid for fall that's worth a look if for nothing else but to figure out which crappy show you're going to cut out of your life. Be merciless.
Here's the grid from TVLine. Visit the site for full lists of which shows the networks will have at some time during the 2012 - 2013 season & their premiere dates.
Now is when I get to list how much television I watch. Not live though. The internet is my ally. There are probably more shows...we're not counting non-US based shows. Or spring. Or cable. Or shows that premiere later in fall...
Go ahead, judge me.
New shows are in bold.
- Once Upon a Time
- 666 Park Avenue
- The Good Wife
- How I Met Your Mother
- Terrible show/occasional guilty pleasure: 2 Broke Girls
- New show that I may or may not watch: Revolution
- Happy Endings
- Don't Trust the B in Apt. 23
- Raising Hope
- Ben & Kate
- New Girl
- The Mindy Project
- Go On
- New Ryan Murphy show that I may hate-watch...once: The New Normal
- Modern Family
- Animal Practice
- Chuck Lorre Show I watch on occassion...The Big Bang Theory
- US version of Modern Sherlock that will suck in comparison to the British one by Steven Moffat but I will still watch an episode... Elementary
- That old Ryan Murphy show that I may sometimes hate-watch. Glee
- 30 Rock
- Parks & Rec
I don't watch Saturday shows...if there are any. And shows on the CW. Sorry?
After going through the grid I notice that there are, indeed, other shows I watch or plan to watch. If you can guess I'll confirm (one terrible guilty pleasure is listed on the grid...please don't guess it).